Dalawella has a beautiful beach with safe swimming and an excellent beach restaurant. Also available close by are:
- Massage and spa
- Cookery classes
- Fishing and other boat trips
- Gemstones and jewellery
The surrounding area is rich in historical, wildlife and scenic attractions. We can help you arrange short trips by tuk-tuk or van to:
- Galle World Heritage fort-city with museums, historic buildings, city ramparts, lighthouse and boutique shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Seasonal whale and dolphin watching trips.
- Turtle sanctuary.
- Pretty local temples, inland waterways and country drives.
- Dalawella also makes a great base for one, two or three-night trips to the South Coast, Yala Safari Park, the hill and tea country and shopping in Colombo, as well as longer ‘round-trips’ of the island. We can help you choose itineraries, transport and accommodation options.